Egg Kits are not just for eggs, says Heidi Billotto, a Food & Travel Writer from Charlotte, NC. She has created a perfect rimmer for your next cocktail that uses just one ingredient: Your favorite Egg Kit! She used the Carrot, Celery and Chives Egg Kit on the rim of a weekend Bloody Mary, garnished it with some cilantro leaves and it was a hit! We are so thankful to Heidi for coming up with such a creative way to use the Egg Kits, and for sending in these pictures.
Check out the method of preparation below and give this a try. Be sure to let us know what you think of this idea!
Reference: See Heidi's full post here where she talks about Egg Kits and some other local favorites.
1Eatz Egg Kit - Qty 1
Simply grind up the contents of the Egg Kit in a coffee or spice grinder.
Lightly moistened the rim of a cocktail glass so the dry mix will stick. Turn the glass upside down and dip it. Lightly twist the glass to get the desired amount of mix on the rim.
Pour your favorite drink in the glass and enjoy!
- For best results, use enough powder mix to make sure the rim gets covered. 1 Egg Kit should be enough for 4-5 servings.
- Any leftover powder mix can be stored for use later in an airtight container or a sealed plastic bag.
- You can even mix the leftover powder with your eggs the next morning for a burst of flavor!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.