These quick and delicious breakfast tacos can literally be made within minutes using the Egg Kits. You don't need much time or many ingredient to create this recipe. All you need are eggs, taco shells and your favorite Egg Kit that already includes a mix of vegetables, herbs and seasoning.
We are keeping this recipe below simple with the addition of only some mixed greens, shredded cheese and salsa. You can modify this with whatever ingredients you are craving at the time, or leave the toppings out entirely!
1Eatz Egg Kit - Qty 1
Water - 2 Tbsp.
Eggs - Qty 2
Cooking spray or oil
Small Soft Tortilla - Qty 2-3
Mixed greens - 1/2 Cup or as preferred
Shredded Cheese - 3 Tbsp. or as preferred
Salsa - 3 Tbsp. or as preferred
Other toppings of your preference
Empty the contents of the Egg Kit into a bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons of water. Make sure to evenly mix the contents so that there are no clumps.
Add 2 eggs and mix well.
Let the egg mix sit for about a minute.
Lightly grease a skillet with 1 tsp. of oil and place over low-medium heat.
Add the prepared egg mix and scramble or fry the egg to your liking.
Warm 2-3 soft tortillas in microwave for about 10 seconds or on the fry pan until lightly warm.
Place the tortillas on your serving dish and top each with the mixed greens.
Evenly distribute your fried or scrambled eggs over each tortilla.
Sprinkle shredded cheese and top with salsa.
Add any additional toppings as preferred
- Add additional toppings to the tacos such as beans, meat, sour cream or your favorite hot sauce.
- Try this recipe with hard shell tacos instead of soft tortilla.
- If you like, you can prepare your eggs in the microwave instead of pan frying. See how to prepare your egg scramble or omelet in the microwave oven here.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.