Fancy but Quick Baked Omelet
Baked Omelete Recipe
Make baked omelet when you want to get fancy with your eggs, all for yourself or when you have people over! The fluffy baked omelet loaded with veggies and herbs is a lot like crust-less quiche. Have it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a snack!
With 1Eatz Egg Kits, there is minimal prep work involved, and all you have to do is pick your favorite flavor and just mix it with the eggs and bake away! You can pop the egg mix in the oven right before serving or bake it ahead of time and simply re-heat in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
1Eatz Egg Kit - Qty 1
Water - 2 Tbsp.
Eggs - Qty 2
Cooking spray or oil
Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
Empty the contents of the Egg Kit into a bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons of water. Make sure to evenly mix the contents so that there are no clumps.
Add 2 eggs and mix well.
Let the egg mix sit for about a minute.
Grease a nonstick muffin pan or a single-serve oven-safe ramekin with cooking spray or oil. Baked eggs tend to stick so make sure to coat well. (See baking tip below)
Add the egg mix to the ramekin and place in the center of the oven.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Your 1Eatz baked eggs are loaded with vegetables and herbs and can be eaten without any sides, just like that.
- You can drizzle the eggs with hot sauce or other condiments of choice.
- Serve them alongside a handful of fresh greens (arugula, spinach, lettuce etc.)
- After you grease your baking container (Muffin pan or ramekin), lightly dust it with all purpose flour and shake the container to coat it entirely, before adding the egg mix. This is to ensure that the egg doesn't stick to the container and also makes it easy to dish it out afterwards.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.